I have been keeping track of every boy I have ever kissed from the very beginning. The list is small and started later than most, but each name has a story. Most of which I'd rather forget. But here they are, always to be remembered by someone, even if that someone is just Bruce, my computer.
So, to start, here is that list, with names slightly edited ;)
1) Super-Size Me (2005)
2) I-Kiss-Boys-To-Try-To-Get-A-Response From-You, but we'll just call him Brandon (2005)
3) Socks (September, 2005)
4) Curls (2005)
5) Mr. Big, you'll soon see why (1/26/2006)
6) Josh, the face rapist (2006)
7) Maeby (9/2007)
8) Seer, I'm sad to say this is his actual name (2/6/2008)
9) Republican (2/8/2008)
10) He-Man (8/2008)
11) Be-My Baby-Mamma (1/23/2009)
12) But-I Like-Boys (2/14/2009)
13) Halo (4/22/2009)
14) Lucas (4/24/2009)
15) Tan-Bear (10/12/2009)
16) Chris Daniel Hollywood, which, unfortunately, is what my head actually calls him (10/02/2011)
17) Glasses, which, unfortunately, is what my roommate actually calls him (11/10/2011)
18) CDH's Friend, jealousy is a bitch (12/2011)
And that's it. Every person I've ever kiss, slept with... all that other stuff-ed with are listed above. I cringe, blush, hide in the bushes at at least one thought from every single one of these boys.
Notice how I say boys? No, I'm not 12. 25 actually. But I've yet to meet a man I can actually call a man. If on this writing journey I find one, each and every one of you will be able to hear my screams of JOY, PLEASURE, PRAISE no matter where you are located on this large, but oh so small world.
First up, Super-Size Me...
But for now, time to go out and meet new boys for your listing pleasure,
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment